Our Scope of Services
Our services are in compliance with the Ghana Companies Act (Act 179) which is the law governing all registered companies in Ghana, other business related laws and Regulations.
Company Secretarial Services
- Formation and registration of Companies
- Preparation and filing of Statutory Returns
- Completion and filing of Annual Returns
- Company reorganization and Share Restructuring
- Servicing of Board and Annual General Meetings.
- Keeping and Maintaining Statutory Books (eg. Minutes Book, Register of Directors and Secretaries, Members, etc)
- Addressing of Transfer and Registration of Shares requirements.
- Advising beneficiaries in respect of deceased shareholding.
Other Compliance Services We provide other compliance services with regards to the following:
- Registration with Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC)
- Registration with Ghana Immigration Service
- Registration with other government agencies e.g. Environmental Protection Agency, Food and Drugs Board among others
Our Services are of interest to the following categories of persons:
- Companies which do not employ in-house Company Secretary.
- Finance Directors who act as the Company Secretary
- Large Company Secretarial Departments requiring outside help with specific projects or assistance on a regular basis
- Promoters of Companies
Corporate Associates is equipped with two well-trained professionals with proven company secretarial and administrative skills to execute such services for clients.